Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
AUCTIONEER NOTICE: The Auctioneer of record is Robert Chandler, TDLR #17758. Any complaints may be reported to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711 Telephone: (512) 463-6599, www.tdlr.texas.gov.
1. A valid driver license is required to register & receive a bid number. By registering and receiving a buyers / bid number you agree to all terms and conditions of United Country Altaterra Realty and Auction, LLC.
2. All purchases must be paid for auction day & within 24 hour after auction has ended. Payment can be made by cash, local check, credit card with an additional 3.5% fee, bank wire for an additional $20 fee. Items will not be available for pick up or shipping until payment clears lending institution.
3. There is a 5% Buyers Premium on all purchases.
4. Sales tax will be collected unless a valid Texas Resale Certificate or Farm Exemption Certificate is presented at check-in. The item(s) must be agriculture or forestry related and qualify according to the Texas Comptroller's Office list.
5. All items are sold as is - where is - with no warranties or guarantees. It is up to you the bidder / buyer to inspect all items carefully before bidding and to use your own judgment as to the value & condition of the item. Altaterra Realty and Auction and Auctioneer makes no guarantee of condition, value or year model on any non-titled items or any items sold without a title. Altaterra Realty and Auction and Auctioneer does not guarantee year model on watercrafts, all-terrain vehicles (ATV), sport utility vehicles, motorcycles, or trailers. No refunds.
6. The auction company and Auctioneer are not responsible for items advertised that do not make the auction sale.
7. All sales must go thru auction company and Auctioneer. Failure to do so may cause loss of buying and selling privilege.
8. The auction company and Auctioneers are acting as agents for the seller only.
9. Unless advertised as an absolute auction, the seller or agent reserves the right to bid. Absolute auction means all items sell regardless of price.
10. State law requires us to not leave titles open on titled items. There is a $15 paperwork fee. This is not a tax, title license& registration fee. You must still take and have registered yourself. This $15 fee only covers the paperwork on our end and mailing fees. Titles will be mailed or can be picked up 20 days after auction.
11. All items MUST BE REMOVED on the day of the auction unless arrangements have been made with Altaterra Realty and Auction for pick-up at a later date and are subject to Auctioneer and Seller's discretion. Load out of large items cannot begin until the conclusion of the auction, unless permission is given by auction staff. All items MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL before load-out begins.
12. Announcements made auction day supersede all other agreements. Be on time for Live Auctions so you can hear the announcements made on auction morning.
13. By attending and participating our auctions, you agree to abide by all terms & conditions of this auction company.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms